06/02/2008

Bachelorette


i'm a fountain of blood in the shape of a girl you're the bird on the brim hypnotized by the whirl drink me make me feel real wet your beak in the stream game we're playing is life love is a two way dream leave me now return tonight the tide will show you the way if you forget my name you will go astray like a killer whale trapped in a bay i'm a path of cinders burning under your feet you're the one who walks me i'm your one way street i'm a whisper in water a secret for you to hear you are the one who grows distant when i beckon you near leave me now return tonight the tide will show you the way if you forget my name, you will go astray like a killer whale trapped in a bay i'm a tree that grows hearts one for each that you take you're the intruders hands i'm the branch that you break
Björk

1 comentário:

Balbino disse...

Como é que se comenta a letra de uma música da Björk?